I NEEEEEEEEEDDDDD This Expandable Tote!!!!!!!

1. So I went to NM to try on the Modern Chain Tote for a friend to tell her how heavy it is and to see the size, etc ... I even have PHH with me so I am totally NOT purse shopping for me - LOL!!!
    The SA says try this on, it is much lighter than the MC ....
    OMG!!! I LOVE it!!!! I NEED this!
    I am doomed. So is my Balenciaga collection.

Here is a pic, but I want it in Black ....

2. I need to see the purse IRL. It has received so many great comments.
  3. Yes, I think that one is one of the hottest handbags for this season, besides the light silver and the black metallic reissue! But I think the red is hotter than the black.. Just for my opinion though.. ;)
  4. Yeah, the Red IS gorgeous! I just know from experience that I won't actually CARRY a Red bag ...
    I liked this in pics, but it wasn't a MUST HAVE til I tried it on ...
  5. I've seen both the red and black IRL. They are both beautiful.
  6. Yeah, I know the feeling.. sometimes, it doesn't look good on the photos, but IRL, when you try them on... The bag loves you! I hope you decide to grab one! This is such a wonderful must have bag for this season! :biggrin:
  7. I have it in black and red....LOL...fab bags......go get one girl!LOL!
  8. It was love at first sight when I saw the pic of this bag on this forum.
    They didn't have it in stock at Saks in MI when I was there. Is it caviar leather or lambskin? What's the price on this bag?

Btw, I really think you should get it! :yes:
  9. I just got the black one, love it!!!!

10. I THINK he said $2285 ??? and pretty sure it is Lambskin .... help me out here ladies!

11. Have to put some of my Balenciagas on the chopping block first :push:
  12. get it for the EGC event...so u can get a GC!
  13. :tup:GET IT!!! I have the black and I totally love this bag. It's so comfortable and I get tons of compliments on it. Mine was $2295 and I am pretty sure it's calfskin- so soft and luscious. Glad the red is pretty much sold out b/c I would be snagging it too:graucho:

14. That's what I was thinking, gives me a couple of weeks ;)
  15. It is gorgeous, GET IT:yes: