I need your prayers

1. My 8 year old grandson has just been admitted at a Children's hospital intensive care unit, please, please pray for him,I am a firm believer in the power of prayer.:heart: :jammin: All of you please H:heart:

2. Will do. I hope he will be okay.

I have a son who has had his share of stays in the ICU/hospital. I know it can be scary and stressful.

I will keep your family in my thoughts.

3. Thank you!!!

4. habanerita, your grandson is in my thoughts and prayers. try to stay strong during this time, and remember, we are all behind you! *hug*

5. I'm so sorry to hear that! I will keep your grandson, you and your family in my prayers. *Hug*

6. This little guy has been through a lot....he deserves a break.......please my dear friends.......pray for him, his name is Matthew and he is an incredible little guy........Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You got it.. hope he gets better very soon. :heart:

8. OMG... Yes, definitely I will prayer for little Matthew and all of your family! Please let us know how he's doing.

9. I hope all will end well. :flowers:

10. I'm praying for Matthew right now. Hope he'll be better very soon!

11. I will pray for your grandson! Ugh There is nothing worse than a sick child!

12. Oh I'm sorry to hear that.. I will surely include him to my prayers tonight until he gets well..

13. I hope he is doing ok. My thoughts are with your family.

14. Love and prayers to you and Matthew. Have faith.:flowers:

15. hugs...sending good thoughts your way..Let us know how he is..so sorry....