I need your prayers and thoughts...

1. Hey everyone, quick post before I go off to bed...

But basically, I just need prayers and positive vibes right now... I've been sick for a week, spent 8 hours in the ER today and have to go back tomorrow for some exams and the doctors have NO idea what's happening with me... I have cardiac tests tomorrow... :crybaby: I'm kind of scared actually, going through this pretty much all by myself (my parents live a few hours away, my friends have to go to school since they all have exams this week...) ... so yeah... I'm probably going to spend the day in the hospital tomorrow (maybe more), so if you could just maybe keep me in your thoughts I think it would help me get through this.

Thanks :heart: I'm sorry for the selfish post but I really need some vibes right now...
  2. Honey, there is no selfishness in your post! Sometimes, you just need to ask for help; it is ok!

Sending prayers up for you tonight! Good luck to you tomorrow!!!
  3. I hope everything turns out okay. I'd be scared too. I'll be thinking about you.
  4. First of all it is not selfish at all. I already prayed for you and will keep you in my thoughts, I hope everything turns out okay, keep us posted.
  5. You are not selfish at all, cardiac problems can be scary. I will pray for you and keep you in my thoughts. Everything will be fine.:flowers:
  6. Oh I'm so sorry to hear this. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are feeling better soon. Please know that there is not an ounce of selfishness in your post and we are all here for you!!! (((HUGS))). Please keep us posted as to how you are doing. :flowers:
  7. I hope everything will turn out alright tomorrow...sending my prayers to you...:flowers:
  8. Not selfish at all!

My prayers are with you. :flowers:
  9. You are in my prayers sweetheart. Hope everything is ok. We will be with you in spirit. :flowers:
  10. So sorry your not feeling good, I hope it´s nothing serious! *hugs*
  11. my prayers with you
  12. My thoughts are with you :smile: Let us know how it goes.
  13. Thinking good things for you! Please keep us updated.
  14. E-hugs to you! :heart::heart::heart:

I hope everything goes well! You'll be in my prayers :yes:
  15. Hugs and good vibes to you sweetie. I'll light a candle for you. :flowers: