I need your opinion on used LV pricing ...

1. Ladies (and of course gentlemen),

I need advice. I'm looking to get a used wallet, preferably from the epi line (thinking about the lines of mocha, pepper,...).

What would you say is a good/acceptable price for a used epi wallet? :confused1:

I'd be happy about any kind of input because I'm just so unsure at the moment. The colors I like are mostly discontinued, so I has to be used, but I don't want to overpay.

Kind regards from Germany,
    Kittie :heart:
  2. I think it really depends on the condition of the wallets. You may want to find the wallet you like, and perhaps post the pictures here so members can give you ideas on the pricing??
  3. If it's like new and/or discontinued, you're looking at close to retail. If it's beat up and dirty, you're looking at the most 50% off retail.
  4. All depends on the condition of the wallet/and the color. Also depends on the style of wallet you're looking for.
    If you can get on for half price + shipping you're doing great i think.

5. Reading your post makes me feel a lot better - I feel that if my items are in new and basically perfect condition its fair I ask 75% of retail price... but some girls have said thats way to high and no one would buy. But I think its fair ! and if it shows signs of wear 50-55% is perfectly fine.