I need your opinion on this dress please.

1. I'm going to a graduation party today and I'm thinking of wearing this dress. I'm not sure about it cause it may be a little bit too sexy and my husband will not be there and I'm also 39 years old and not sure if I should wear this type of dress.

Please tell me what you think.
    MARTHA 012.jpg MARTHA 013.jpg MARTHA 014.jpg
  2. When you're 39 and you look like that in a dress oh my-YES- :yes:you should wear it. I do think it's too sexy for the graduation though.
    Something a little longer and more body skimming would be more appropriate.

PS: Your decor is lovely!
  3. Well, you look great in the dress, anyway!
    I would not wear it to a daytime function. If the graduation party is at night, then maybe you could get away with wearing it with a little sweater or jacket to cover up the bareness on top. Have fun at the party!
  4. You look great in that dress but I wouldn't wear it to a graduation. I'd save it for a night out on the town.
  5. Thanks, the graduation is at night.
  6. Thank you, I think you're right.
  7. I love the dress, its sexy, and looks great on you, however i don't think its appropriate for a graduation.
  8. I can't believe you're 39! You honestly look at least 10 years younger! whats your secret!! :biggrin:

I agree with the other ladies here, I'd go for something a little more covering, even if the graduation is at night. oh & a killer bag & shoes of course!:biggrin: ;)

If you are wanting to stand out a little, try using colour, a fabulous gold, or a deep, bright red would look divine on you! oooh! a rich, peacock green! that would be sooo good on you!

Hope you have a great time!

9. totally agree:yes: :amuse:
  10. Thank you all, although the dress is sexy, I don't know If you'll think is the actual graduation ceremony--it's a party at my sisters house where you're around people that dress to impress. Some of you know what I mean, where you're around people that are waiting for you to arrive to see what you're wearing and try to compete. I don't know if that makes a difference.
  11. You look great, and I can't believe you're 39. I'm just four years older and I struggle to find things that looks nice on me. Since the party is at night, and you're not wearing it to the graduation, I think it would be fine.

By the way, I love your rug. Do you know the manufacturer name and the collection it came from? I'm on the search for a red rug for my dining room.
  12. Thank you, I just got that rug and I'm in love with it. I actually don't known the manufacturer, but If I find out I'll PM you. Neiman Marcus online have some fabulous red rugs.
  13. You look fantastic in that dress, but I don't think it's something that *I* personally would wear to a Graduation function!
  14. I agree with everyone as well. YOu look AMAZING in that dress! But I would save it for a night on the town!
  15. You look GOOD! (Your house is really pretty too!) I dont know if thats appropriate for a graduation party though.