I need your input please~

?

Whic Red Epi should I try to find/purchase?

1. Soufflot

2. Jasmin

3. Speedy

4. Alma

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I need to buy (need hahahahha) Red epi.

I am not sure what style to buy.

Red Epi Soufflot
    Red Epi Jasmin
    Red Epi Alma
    Red Epi Speedy 25

I do not have the jasmin style as of yet. I have the others.

Please help....just not sure and I have $ in my account....however it is in paypal so must be used for eBay. Just keep that in mind...thanks for all the help.

2. I really love the Jasmin! I have it in the mandarin and it's gorgeous!

3. Just so you know you can transfer the fund in paypal to your checking account.

I voted for speedy cuz the red speedy is a hot bag that looks great casual or more dressy.

4. the jasmin or the soufflot...love the soufflot the shape and all...red is my fav...ohhh...red epi :drool: :drool: :drool: ....goes with everything...wear a nice red lipstick...

5. I really like the red epi Jasmin. It on my list, too.

6. I voted for speedy....love the shape and the size!!!!!!!!

7. I am leaning towards jasmin.....Just simply because I do not have that:yes:

8. i'd say the Jasmin. the Soufflot, Speedy and Alma can be found in other lines, but not the Jasmin :yes:

9. Bump...anybody else's input?

10. Yes, either a Jasmin or an Alma.

11. From what I see the Speedy seems to always work, I don't have one, but like I said I see alot of them in all different colors sizes patterns, so I say Speedy.
    It's a shape you already have but it seems to transform.

what Speedy do you have now? monocanvas I assume . . .
    good luck!

12. just so you see what I'm saying ...meaning, when the Speedy is another colour, it transforms into, like another bag. . .

13. Jasmin. I love the jasmin in red.

14. I say: Jasmin because you don't have one yet. I love mine.
    Here's a peek:
    IMG_0589.jpg

15. I'd say Jasmin or Alma, but since Jasmin is the only style you don't have, I voted for that. But Alma & Speedy are also gorgeous styles in red epi!!!