I need your help!!!!!

1. First of all, I am SO glad I found this site. I have been trying to get information on this bag for weeks now and I cannot find anything!

So this is a Ferragamo clutch that my mom found while going through boxes after a move. She thinks she got it 10 - 15 years ago and cannot remember how much she purchased it for.

It is leather and suede. It is in pristine condition. It even SMELLS new. It has two middle compartments, both with zipper closures. There is another small zip compartment inside each main one. It has the signature tag on the inside of it. There is also this white sticky back tag that has "2122" hand written on it. I dont know if this has anything to do with the bag or if it was something that was added after my mom had it.

I also have the original signature bag. The bag is a little messy, but it still looks pretty good.

Anything you can tell me would be great. I was specificaly looking for its value, but I'll take anything at this point.

2. Hi, sorry I can't answer your questions but if you don't get an answer in the next 24 hours (probably someone here will be able to help you, though), you might wish to contact the vintage clothing/accessories websites for help.
  3. I don't know what's it's worth - but it's very pretty!