I Need your help! which ones are better?

1. Hi, any good picks for men? any good colognes that you love to smell from your husband or boyfriend's colognes?? i am thinking about buying one for my boyfriend's birthday next month! which one is better?:s

1.) Terre d'Hermes by Hermes
    2.) Rocabar by Hermes
    3.) Equipage by Hermes
    4.) Bel Ami by Hermes

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. I like Rocabar.....

embarassing story - last time I visited my boutique when I grabbed my Kelly off the counter, I knocked all the men's cologne testers onto the floor! ARGH!! All the SA's had a chuckle at my expense (in a nice way!) - do you know, it was a marble floor and not one of those bottles broke?

3. ^but I like the bottle of Terre d'Hermes best....I'm a packaging girl......

4. OMG! lol.. Rocabar? um, does it smell really strong? :push:

5. I don't think so.....maybe I have a bad sense of smell????

6. :lol: well, i haven't decided to buy one yet. cuz i prefer the light smell not just too strong. have you smell the Terre'd Hermes? whats the smell like?

7. I think (from memory) the lighest scennt would be equipage......Terre d'Hermes was OK.....just OK, though.

8. :angel: i think i can go to Saks store and smell some of them tomorrow!

thanks for your help!:flowers:

9. ohhhhhhhhh! all of the boutique stores will be closed tomorrow due to Labor day! :sad:

10. Men don't smell good with Hermes perfumes. They don't smell sexy. More for the ladies.

11. ^actually, I would agree with this.....my DH never uses his!

12. My DH likes Eau D'Orange Verte - it is a nice, light, clean scent.

13. Just bought the new one (Terre d'Hermes) for my DH. I just love it!!

14. I love Td'H

15. MY HUSBAND WEARS THE TERRE D'hEMES AND I LOVE IT ON HIM HE ALSO GETS LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS ON IT TOO.....:smile: