I need your help regarding the Dr. Q Groovee bag

1. So I was in Nordstrom today looking at the bag and I noticed that the 6 sided rivets don't have the "marc by marc jacobs" text etched into the hardware. I was really confused, b/c I could have sworn seeing the words on the hardware when I was looking at it on-line....

Sure enough when I got home I found them on the eluxury site (http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?SectionID=9000&styleid=11423519)

Do you think I saw a fake bag at Nordstrom? OR do you think that the text is only available on the "nice tan" color? Nordstrom only had the bourdeux color available in that style....

If you recently bought this bag can you please let me know if your bag has "Marc by Marc jacobs" engraved on the six-sided stud? If not/so, what color is it?

2. My chocolate one does not Marc by Marc Jacobs etched into the studs

3. thanks for the quick reply! I'm starting to think that maybe only the "nice tan" has the etching...but I'll have to wait for other ppl's replies before making any conclusions

4. no problem! hmm I saw the tan one yesterday but I cant recall if it had the etching on the studs. If no one replies by this weekend, I'll update you since I'm planning to go look at the tan this weekend...

5. yeah, I was looking at the other versions of MbyMJ bags at Nordstrom that had the 6 sided rivets. They didn't have the name etchings as well so I didn't think much of it before...wonder why eluxury has it though...

Thanks a lot you're the best =D

6. Hi :smile: i have the bordeaux one, and it doesn't have the name etchings either.

7. Isn't it weird? I feel like I'm the only one that cares =__=

8. My Chocolate one does not have it either. I wish it did!