I need your advice!!!

Keep it or sell it?

1. Keep it?

2. Sell it?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I bought this midnight/pewter matinee from the email sale. The black leather is absolutely gorgeous! The size of the bag is great. I'm a little iffy about the pewter flaps. I don't know about the color - it's pretty sparkley and it has almost a purple hue. I'm not such of a glam girl. In fact, as the stay at home mother of 3 teenagers, I don't have a lot of opportunity for glam.
    What do you think? Sell it and hope that a new black or dark gray matinee becomes available at a price I can afford - or keep it?
    101_1451a.JPG 101_1452a.JPG
  2. Soccer Mom, you may not think you have a lot of opportunity for glam, but the great thing is, you don't need them! If you are GLAM in your heart then you can rock this bag, even if you never leave the house :rochard:

I think this bag is FAB!
  3. I think the bag is fab. Sorry I missed it at the sale. You can get some good use out of it. I am now stalking that bag (lol)
  4. I think it looks great! The pewter adds a touch of "fabulous" to what would have been just another ordinary black bag.
  5. Keep it. It's not over the top, it's just right. I prefer this one to the black/blue matinee.
  6. It's a beautiful bag.

C'mon....quit blaming the teenagers....time to get your Glam ON!!!
  7. It's great but if you don't love it I would sell.
    It's funny, I so often end up selling my sample sale bags. Even though they are gorgeous and I love them, there is always something that is NOT on sample sale that I REALLY want even more.
  8. you better keep it & ROCK that bag!!!!!
  9. I think it's a great bag. You can always "tone it down" by pulling the flaps up to conceal the pewter simmer and just keep them turned down for when you want a little extra glam. Besides it's not at all flashy - just the right amount of pizzazz! BUt if you just don't grow to love it, then sell it and keep the money for the one you really do love.
  10. Thanks for all of your advice. I'm still on the fence, but I'll let you know what I decide.
  11. Beautiful bag~
  12. I personally love the bag. It's inbetween the MAM and MA in size. The pewter adds just a hint of spark. If you really don't like it, then I'd return it and get a more toned down bag. I really like the dark gray matinee!
  13. I like the dark gray, too! This was a sample sale bag, so it'd have to be eBay, but that's ok. Still mulling......
  14. hmm if money isn't an issue, why not hold onto it till the next sample sale or when you find the bag you want? That way, you have time to think or maybe learn to love it. By then I figure RM will be more well known so then you can at least sell it for what you bought it for which I'm sure you'd easily be able to do. I'm holding onto my gray MA till a bit later when I decide to sell mine. I still haven't decided whether or not to sell it but have an issue with the size, although I love the dark gray color!
  15. I say keep it!

Funny thing, I just received my Midnight/Pewter Matinee a couple days ago. From the time I ordered it(the Sample Sale sold out, but I found one 40% off online - couldn't pass it up). Now keep in mind - this was my first Matinee bag and I'd never seen one IRL, so needless to say, after I ordered it I was a bit nervous waiting on it to arrive, especially since it couldn't be returned(because of the special sale). Well, when I opened the box - that bag took my breath away. The color is spectacular - it's a nice, rich, shiny black and the pewter(you're right - it kinda has a purple-like sheen to it) is just a stunning touch. My biggest fear of the Matinee was that it was going to be too big, but it's a very nice size.

Again - I say you should keep it, but ultimately if you don't love it, maybe you should sell it and get something you do love!