I Need Your Advice...

1. I love big bags - big LV's in particular:yes:. I have a modest collection, including a Lockit Vertical (very roomy bag), and a Petit Noe (pretty roomy as well). I have always loved the Speedy bags, though, and am really drooling over a Speedy 40 on Let-Trade. My question is, do you think I should get the Speedy 40 since I already have one or two big LV's, or should I just be happy with what I have and come to terms with the fact that I really don't need another larger bag? What would you do?
  2. i don't think ANYONE here is going to tell you that you don't need another bag ;)
  3. You can never have too many large bags!

I think adding the Speedy 40 to your collection would be a great decision! :smile:
  4. We're all guilty of being enablers!!! :devil:
  5. I'm going to step in & say that, while a speedy is a wonderful bag.....it is time to step away from the mono & venture into another line. Perhaps an
    epi 30 which is almost as large as the 40 & comes in all kinds of yummy colors. Of course the 40 is pretty great & doubles as an overnight bag. Hmmmmmmmmm
  6. Speedy 40 might be too similar w/ur LH, what about Saleya MM or GM in either Damier Ebene or Azur? :devil: :graucho:
  7. Noone can eer have too many big bags and I think the Speedy 40 would be great! I've always wanted that size! I'd get it!
  8. 40is too big for me
  9. im with taco.... variety is nice. you can still have a roomy bag that looks different from the other two you've got. as for the size issue, i think if big bags work for you, stick to it ;)
  10. it would be a nice addition to your collection of big bags. so i would say go for it! :yes:
  11. I must agree with John. You can NEVER have too many large bags! I'm gonna be an enabler and tell ya to get that 40. You need that 40:p
  12. Wrong place to come to if you're trying to talk yourself out of making a purchase. LOL

Go and get another BIG bag!!
  13. :love: staring with adoration at rileygirl's avatar~~~

anywhoo! Go get that big bag--- I'm enabling 100%!
  14. You don't need another large bag :smile:
    But eh, why'd you even have 2 and not just 1?

If you can afford to, go get the bags you love :smile:
  15. I say get the 40! I think that size is pretty rare.