I need workout music ideas for my ipod

1. Give me your best guys!! 80's, 90's, top 40 ANYTHING!! Im stuck at the moment! :huh:

2. ACE OF BASE!!!
    Aqua!!

3. Ha ha, Aqua is great (the Barbie song cracks me up). Bon Jovi's "It's My Life" always gets me pumped during cardio and I like Derudes (sp?) "Sandstorm". Cheesy, yes, but fun!

4. Whitney Houston - I wanna dance with somebody
    Janet- Pleasure Principle

5. When I feel like I'm about ready to collapse on the treadmill, I listen to Kanye West- Workout Plan (I think it might be called NEW workout plan, but I'm not sure). For some reason, it really pumps me up. Actually, I love Kanye so anything by him works lol.

6. Kanye is great. He also has this fairly new song out with Keyshia Cole and Twista for MI3 that's REALLY upbeat. It's called Mission Impossible (duh).

I also love Brooke Valentine's Girlfight when I'm on the treadmill. It gets me fired up. It makes me feel like I'm walking to go beat up some girl who stole my purse!

That Nelly song is great too...I can't remember the name off the top of my head but I know he talks about sweat dripping all over my body.

Any upbeat Janet song.

Madonna - Vogue and some of her more recent dance albums

I might as well just put up my whole playlist because I could keep going.

7. I love Cascada's new dance music album
    (Every time we touch... and the remake of the Kids in America & Truly madly Deeply.)

I also love running to Kanye's new workout plan song!

8. This is going to make me sound like a total loser from the eighties, but I recommend Dead or Alive. Songs like "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)" and "Brand New Lover" have a nice fast, danceable beat that'll get you moving in no time. If you can find them (iTunes doesn't have them), I would also recommend "Sex Drive", "International Thing", and "Nukleopatra" also by Dead or Alive.

9. I have created a mp3 player MONSTER!!! I have depeche mode, metalica, the sundays, 10,000 maniacs, Janet jackson...oh god....KD lang, LL cool J.... dave mathews... oh lord...its a MIX!!!

10. Vintage Madonna!! Vogue, Express Yourself, etc. Get her greatest hits. I love it.

Sheila E. - Glamorous Life
    George Michael/Wham - Everything She Wants, Go Outside, Fast Love, Too Funky
    Survior- Eye of the Tiger

11. elongreach:
    It's Nelly Flap Your Wings.

12. A little AC/DC to get ya rockin?

13. Hobostank
    Fugees
    Lauren Hill
    Outkast
    Naked Music (soulful house)

14. I love the Black Eyed Peas' Monkey Business album for working out. All the songs are so upbeat, and make you wanna move!

15. I'm embarrased to admit this but I love songs like Christina A.'s 'Fighter' and 'Dirty' and Beyonce/Sean Paul 'Baby Boy'.