I need to let off steam!

Wow... some sellers have no shame!
I know ... the seller even said my wife has the picture on her memory card on her camera to prove they are our pictures , so i called their bluff and said Ebay can match the jpeg on the photo and it is stolen from me (Ebay had not responded to my report at this point) The seller soon changed his story and apologised saying it will not happen again . Ebay finally replied to my report hours after the auction had finished :sad:

I've had this happen... have considered suing in small claims court as the offending party was an absolute snit about it. I know that's not the proper venue, AND I know it's a waste of time. Why I'm so petty, I don't know. But... the thought of suing for $1,250 or so is very appealing. Too small an amount to hire an attorney over; yet not small enough to ignore for most.

Most evil outcome? A nice fat judgment sitting out there for years to come. Hell is going to close on a home and finding out you can't. Been there, done that (identity theft, how I love thee), NOT fun. :devil:

I've had this happen... have considered suing in small claims court as the offending party was an absolute snit about it. I know that's not the proper venue, AND I know it's a waste of time. Why I'm so petty, I don't know. But... the thought of suing for $1,250 or so is very appealing. Too small an amount to hire an attorney over; yet not small enough to ignore for most.

Most evil outcome? A nice fat judgment sitting out there for years to come. Hell is going to close on a home and finding out you can't. Been there, done that (identity theft, how I love thee), NOT fun. :devil:
:roflmfao: I never thought about taking that route... one to consider maybe:shrugs:

:mad: I sold a handbag on Ebay 3 weeks ago for over £800 and tonight as i was searching for a new bag that might catch my eye i see MY picture that i used to sell MY bag and to make matters worse the seller had used my description word for word . There was only 45 minutes left on the auction when i spotted it but i still reported to Ebay . I think the seller was using my original pictures to sell a replica . What do you think? has anyone else had this happen?
Hmmm, sounds fishy. But knowing eBay they will probably suspend you for having the item in the first place....really though, I can understand your irritation. Hope it works out for you. I:heart: Mulberry too!