i need to know if my Prada bag is Real or Fake

ksammon

Aug 30, 2006
hello
i know that someone has asked this question but am going to go and ask anyways, here goes i got just gotten a bag from ebay. i dont have any pics of but here what it looks like
Prada Handbags: New Prada Handbags and Purses, 2006

but mine's white and maybe not real !!!

the inside does have the lining Prada going across
the inside tag is leather says Prada milano
then there's another white tag that says Made in Italy
THe hardware most of the metel saya Prada
it came with a Prada dust cover white cotten (feels like Felt ) with the Prada Embossed on the Front in Black with a Drawstring
inside the dust cover there is a tag that says Prada 100% cotten made in Italy

i did get a Authenticity Card the one that says Prada its white and feels like a credit card but i didn't get the smaller one with the bar code and thats why i thinks it FAke oh here another reason why i thinks its fake in this pic Prada Handbags: New Prada Handbags and Purses, 2006
as you all see that the ID holder on top it says Prada on the metel mine doesn't say that.

so here what i really want to know is there a place i can go and ask then if its real or not bc i would like know i paid alot and if its fake i have something to say to this ebay person
also sadly i live in North Caolina not NY and LA and there is no Prada store around maybe i can go to SAXS or something ??!!!!! and ask them

i hope someone can help me !!!!!!!

ksammon said:
hello
i know that someone has asked this question but am going to go and ask anyways, here goes i got just gotten a bag from ebay. i dont have any pics of but here what it looks like
Prada Handbags: New Prada Handbags and Purses, 2006

but mine's white and maybe not real !!!

the inside does have the lining Prada going across
the inside tag is leather says Prada milano
then there's another white tag that says Made in Italy
THe hardware most of the metel saya Prada
it came with a Prada dust cover white cotten (feels like Felt ) with the Prada Embossed on the Front in Black with a Drawstring
inside the dust cover there is a tag that says Prada 100% cotten made in Italy

i did get a Authenticity Card the one that says Prada its white and feels like a credit card but i didn't get the smaller one with the bar code and thats why i thinks it FAke oh here another reason why i thinks its fake in this pic Prada Handbags: New Prada Handbags and Purses, 2006
as you all see that the ID holder on top it says Prada on the metel mine doesn't say that.

so here what i really want to know is there a place i can go and ask then if its real or not bc i would like know i paid alot and if its fake i have something to say to this ebay person
also sadly i live in North Caolina not NY and LA and there is no Prada store around maybe i can go to SAXS or something ??!!!!! and ask them

i hope someone can help me !!!!!!!

I would try a Saks and ask if it's real. They should be able to tell you. I can not see your pictures. When I click both links they take me a website with many bags. From what you are describing with all the differences it sounds fake to me. Is there any way you can link directly to the picture or indicate which one it is on that page?