I NEED this bag ASAP!!!

1. I don't like it but if you like it, get it. :yes:

2. I'm with Kathyrose, didn't catch my eye in the store...but I tend to stay away from suede. But if you like it, go for it!

3. if you like it, go for it!

4. i love this bag

the strap is really unique, it lets you adjust it any length, usually when i'm wearing it around the store i have it on the lowest, which i can fit over my shoulder and it's a bit high but that's alright

5. it's actually the bag i want. but i need to save up money :/ first.

6. I appreciate the design on the side - very modern and cool...my only concern is the suede. It's a very hard fabric and with the rains coming....BUT BUT...you know, practicality has never been one of my strong suits - so if you love it then GET IT!! :wlae:

7. I would get the brown one. The white one will be dirty before you get home from the store.

8. Yes..it is to die for, I walked around the Coach store w/ it on my shoulder FOREVER before I had to leave it behind. It looks so rich and yummy, I say get it!! :wlae: :wlae:

9. I saw this yesterday while shopping. Its a pretty bag, but for me, the turn off was suede.

10. You know, everybody frowns on Suede but in my opinion it's easier than leather..Coach leather ALWAYS scratches easily for me and I am very careful. I always aim for suede since it doesn't scratch. I say GO FOR IT..I love that bag.

11. If you love it, you should get it. It's not my favorite, but it is a really big bag, and in a nice color.

12. Go getr' becca!

13. If you like it, go get it!

14. In person its much nicer. I love suede! I agree if you love it get it.