I need these Miu Miu shoes!

1. Hi, does anyone know where I can buy these shoes in a 38? I want them desperately but I have called everywhere I could think of and no one has seen them/heard of them (not even the Miu Miu stores!). The only place I have seen them is on the Saks website (but they don't have my size) and on Elle.com.

Please help me find them!

[​IMG]
    from the Saks website

[​IMG]
    from the Elle website

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

2. I'm sorry I can't help but these are just gorgeous. Will you let us know if you find them :nuts:

3. When did you see them on Saks website?

4. they are GORGEOUS, good luck on your search!!

5. Ooh good luck, love the blue ones.

6. Those blue ones are just absolutely gorgeous! I think I'm in love!

7. 1st suggestion - call cs 877.551.SAKS and give them the product id from saks website and ask them to "locate one" for you in one of the stores. then have them call the store to make sure it's there, then pay and have them ship it to you.

2nd suggestion - 3 places that i can think of that you might want to call and ask if they have the "miu miu grosgrain t-strap for $530" in nyc...these stores either carry a wide selection of miu miu shoes, or they carry the hard to find items from each selection.

jeffrey new york - Jeffrey
    barney new york - http://www.barneys.com
    Bergdorf Goodman - BergdorfGoodman.com

8. Since posting on here, I have called every Barney's, Saks, BG, Miu Miu stores in the country.. and no one even know what i'm talking about!

The black ones are still on the NM website, but only in sizes 6.5, 7, and 9.5. Sigh.. I'm almost debating getting the 9.5 and MAKING them fit! haha...

I will check Jeffrey tomorrow and let you guys how i do... aren't they just so lovely?

9. Those are gorgeous! I hope you can find them.

10. good luck!

11. I'm seriously dreaming of those blue ones...They are in my top 5 most beautiful shoes ever! I think i need them.

12. Wooow, these shoes are stunning. The blue ones are just to die for. Although I'm really sorry, but I can't help you. I have no idea where to get them.