I Need These Coaches!

1. I was browsing eBay today (I'm trying to get photos of all of my Coach bags to catalog them), and saw these shoes for sale. Unfortunately in a size too small. I MUST have them though! They are adorable, has anyone seen them around anywhere? I will check out Coach tomorrow to see if they're still in stock. The style is called Allie.

Not sure if I should post this in the shoe forum instead, but I figured you girls would be able to help me better. :graucho:

c9_1_b.JPG
  2. Sorry girl :sad: I tried looking at eBay seller trachena's stuff because she usually has a crap load of shoes, but she didnt have these. She has similar styles though! Very similar, just different colors than the Allie.

3. ^^ That website is great! THANKS! Now, what to do, buy shoes or go to the outlet tomorrow?! What a hard decision...

4. I have been buying my shoes from gotham city online for the past 2 years now and I love it. But those shoes are from this year's collection so they may not have them until next summer on gotham city online store. I was just at king of prussia mall this past weekend and I saw them at bloomingdales and Macy's. I know not all macy's carry coach shoes but if you have either bloomies or Macy's check it out!

5. Oh wow, those are so pretty! I'll keep an eye out for them.