I need the Hayden Harnett experts help!

1. I want a Gaza hobo but they are all sold out. I found one on eBay and it is beautiful. I though we had said that the HH bags on eBay are most likely authentic but I wanted to check with the experts. Also she is selling it for $185 if you do BIN (and free hipping with BIN). Is this worth it or should I wait? How much did this bag go for in the sale? I need to know if it is worth it and if it is authentic! TIA!!

2. I have the hobo in prune and this one looks fine compared to it, so I don't think there are any authenticity issues. It was on sale for $111 or $113 (I forget which) during the extreme sale in August. I really like my bag. The leather is thick and lovely. When I pulled it out of the box, I was kinda unimpressed - it looked still and awkward. But I put my stuff in it and slung it on my shoulder and it draped perfectly. I think that's a pretty reasonable price.
  3. It looks fine to me, go for it!
  4. I have it from the August sale. It was $112. It is really gorgeous IRL and gets more compliments than my more expensive bags. The leather is beautifully distressed. I have it in the Bark colour. Get one...I'm sure you will love it!
  5. The bag on sale was $112, thus the BIN price is very reasonable. IMO, the bag looks authentic so I wouldn't worry about authentication.
    I bought the bag in Prune as well, the color was TDF, the details in design awesome, but I returned the bag cuz it didn't drape as nicely as I would want, esp. the "flying straps" around the purse - I think this is mostly due to the fact that I don't carry much in my bag......OR it may be that my bag was a bit "off"....who knows!!! Otherwise, I loved the bag!
    Here are some pics for you....:p
    CIMG1827.JPG CIMG1831.JPG CIMG1834.JPG
  6. Thanks for all the replies! I ended up buying the bag. I talked to the girls selling it and she bought it from HH. I did do the BIN b/c it was actually cheaper to do it that way since it was free shipping with the BIN.

Dcblam- Yes that bag is very pretty and I LOVE that color but I see what you are talking about with the side straps. You know what is funny? I saw a bag that same color and the side straps were doing the same thing that your bag did. I wonder if maybe it was the bags that color that did that. It didn't look like the bag I got did that, hopefully it doesn't. I am a perfectionist and that would drive me nuts.
  7. Are there any fake HH's out there? I haven't seen any yet, thank goodness. I think thats one huge advantage of a non-high profile bag... If most people haven't heard of the brand, the fakers probably haven't either, KWIM?

eta- that's a great bag. I love it!
  8. Like everyone's said, I paid $112 also during the sale. This one looks very authentic. Go for it!
  9. Karenina -
    Congrats! I love the color/texture of this leather and let's keep our fingers crossed the your will not have "flying" straps on the side! :yes: