I need suggestions!!

BH is what you are looking for! The straps sit very comfortably on the shoulders and the bag fits a whole lot. I just love this everyday bag.

Another rec, is the Saleya in Damier. It has a zipper closure which is great.

the Popincourt Haut would be a good middle-sized bag. if you get anything bigger like the Batignolles Horizontal or Lockit, it would be knocking into other everything and everyone, which i've had happen before :lol:
so true my LH is huge...not practical for everyday unless you carry your house in there...PH is so nice and it zips and the golden orbs are super cute....one of my fav canvas totes by LV...

BH is what you are looking for! The straps sit very comfortably on the shoulders and the bag fits a whole lot. I just love this everyday bag.

Another rec, is the Saleya in Damier. It has a zipper closure which is great.

i thought about that too..but I'm worried about the inside lining bleeding...as it had that problem before...not sure if it still does..

Hmmm...Im really digging the Neverfull MM lately, can't wait to try it out in store. I'm desperately in need for a school bag.....:sweatdrop:can't bring myself to use my chanels to fit those heavy textbooks.

Hmmm...Im really digging the Neverfull MM lately, can't wait to try it out in store. I'm desperately in need for a school bag.....:sweatdrop:can't bring myself to use my chanels to fit those heavy textbooks.

suuure you can use your chanel for school, remember you thought about using a Le Fab for school? lol. I like the neverfull gm that's shown in the LV website...that looks hot, but probably only when it's full...lol. My fav chanel bag is the second one you go...and the first one also --> totally not a Chanel girl as I don't know their names..lol

suuure you can use your chanel for school, remember you thought about using a Le Fab for school? lol. I like the neverfull gm that's shown in the LV website...that looks hot, but probably only when it's full...lol. My fav chanel bag is the second one you go...and the first one also --> totally not a Chanel girl as I don't know their names..lol

Lol~true, but I didn't get the Le Fab:sweatdrop:. Now I just want a big causal bag that I can just put all my junks in it without worrying it might get scratched etc...