I need suggestions!!

I would get the Cabas Piano or PH. They fit less stuff than the Batignolles though. I like the Batignolles handbags too but I'm so tired of seeing them in my city. The BH is super common where I live.

I say try them all on if you can and good luck with your decision.

thanks pug and Karman!

pug, the only thing I'd be worried about with the LH is that if I do have a lot in it, the rolled handles might hurt my shoulders and I already have shoulder probs that's why i tend to stay with handheld bags.

I also forgot about Saleya PM in damier...

The LH is so light weight..it does not hurt my shoudlers at all and I am sensitive there...it is my biggest tote for when I want to carry a lot...PH is more everyday size and looks great with everything...

I love the PH, will get one within the next couple of months, so my vote goes towards that. I know BH will also be very popular.

Karman is the Beverly mm heavy...I was thinking of getting this bag but, I have the PH and the tulum pm and figure they may be too similar because they are shoulder bags of similar size....do you love your beverly??? The PH is the bag I use the most hence it now has the darkest patina...it is the best everyday bag that I have ever bought...highly recommend it!!

I think either the Neverfull PM or the PH would be great for you. I have the Neverfull GM that I use as my work/school bag each day and have nothing but good things to say about it.

the Popincourt Haut would be a good middle-sized bag. if you get anything bigger like the Batignolles Horizontal or Lockit, it would be knocking into other everything and everyone, which i've had happen before :lol:

Popincourt haut is my vote! A very nice bag, no vacchetta bottom, holds a lot, zip.
The Roxy isn't really a every-day-bag. It's closed with 4 bottoms, that isn't very practical for every day. I have one, but I only use it as an evening bag or meetings or "koffee parties" with friends.