I need something white.....

As much as I'd love to say the CDC, i have to say the clic clac for you. You are sophistication and polish!! Leave the CDC to your wild alter ego, RC! ;)
I would also match it to your jewelery rather than your bag hw. have you tried on the wide? I had the wide but it felt alittle bigger on me than the PM narrow bracelet. It wasn't as comfortable but I do have very tiny wrists.

I'm with you on this. I have small wrists and just yesterday tried on the wide Clic Clac and was surprised how big it was on me. I ended up getting the narrow but I must say that I still feel I need something else with it to make a statement. It looks a little "weak".

Rose, what about white leather? ... maybe one that wraps so you can make it tight. I love the feel of a leather bracelet on my wrist that has a snug fit.

rose i think the clic clac is perfect for you. the Etrivier" double tour also comes in white and might be anice choice too. for some reason i can see you wearing a cdc. i think it's the little bit of edge you need and you're far less square then you think you come off!

Well I'd rather wear a CDC, but if you don't feel comfortable with it going with your style and such.. the Clic Clac looks fabulous in PH!! I don't like the look of gold on it, either.

Dear Ms. Rose:

I can't picture you with CDC cause that is NOT your style...

I am so glad you are opening to some colors (your K bag)!!!

As much black items you own, WHT would be a great match, especially for the summer time!!!

Do you ever consider a watch?! It can also serves the purpose of a wrist band and but also tell time?!

Just a thought....

Thanks ladies.

Morganng, I have a watch that was given to me, sentimental etc etc, so I am not in the market for a new watch.

So, Ninja Sue, Rocker, H, Arcangel.....anyone else want to do lunch and H in NYC?

CB, here is the outfit you described. I am wearing my narrow black clic clac

attachment.php

Attachments

• a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,306