I need something white.....

Rose, I know whatever you choose will be amazing on you....all the better that you have your partners in crime over there to go along with you!!

I predict multiple bracelets in your future. !!

I really do.:jammin:

By the way, I can totally see you with your black dahlia mousse, black t, jeans (do you have jeans, rose?) and a black cdc with PH. I really can see it. In the theatre of my mind!!!

CB, I have the black clic clac (the narrow) with pall which I LOVE! You are so right, a shopping expedition with friends is really the only way to go...perhaps followed by a glass of bubbly. So, who's coming along to help??

CB, I do indeed have jeans. I know most don't believe this , so I promise a pic of me wearing jeans in the scarf thread this week! In fact, on Friday, I will wear exactly what you described above, but with the black clic clac...

CB, I have the black clic clac (the narrow) with pall which I LOVE! You are so right, a shopping expedition with friends is really the only way to go...perhaps followed by a glass of bubbly. So, who's coming along to help??

CB, I do indeed have jeans. I know most don't believe this , so I promise a pic of me wearing jeans in the scarf thread this week! In fact, on Friday, I will wear exactly what you described above, but with the black clic clac...

:yahoo::yahoo:

I think you could rock that white CDC. I think you have a wild side!!

I am going to H on Friday (:wlae:) so if I miss your hotness in jeans, that's why!!!

ROSE.........how about a white "Etrivier" double tour? I have one in Barenia and I almost LIVE in that thing. It's casual but stylish with a hint of edge. Let me see if I can find a pic somewhere........

Well......let me show you mine just so you can see the style......it wraps around the wrist twice and it's perfect for smaller wrists because the buckle adjusts.....

Attachments

• Barenia-Etrivier.jpg
    Barenia-Etrivier.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 55
I have a tiny wrist too and in the summer I like to wear my Cape Cod double tour watch with a white strap. I know you are thinking of bracelets/cuffs but whenever I wear this watch it always feels like a bracelet because of the leather and double wrap.

047393CKAC.jpg

What about this 'looping bracelet' You get a choice of white and black - it isn't too bulky and would look good on slender wrists. It looks as though it is adjustable to 3 sizes. It was on the UK site.

I have slender wrists (I wear the next to smallest size love bracelet). The CDC is adjustable. Try them both. I would be more inclinded to match the rings I would wear...rather than hardware on my bag.