I need something H to celebrate....

Hi!
Good for you for knowing what you want - and what you don't!
My suggestion is get yourself a croc birkin or kelly, and read the joke below!
th_redmattcroc.jpg

Apples and Wine

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Now Men...Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the sh*t out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

Now go shopping for more Hermes!:heart: :heart:

OK, just back from a spa pedicure (nothing like having your feet rubbed and finishing it off with cherry-bomb red polish and sip of champagne) and I have to say, y'all are fabulous!

Japster: WTF! OhMonDieu! I have to have one of those! Does it vibrate? :graucho:

HG, Dior, GT, ATG, Crochet - I am definitely liking the bracelet idea. A kelly double-tour could be fab - definitely would get those cadenas out of the drawer! Black perhaps (bad *ss)

Haute C - I totally needed to see that! Thank you! Alas, the pockets are not deep enough (yet) for a croc but oh, I have been drooling over some of the Rouge H bags from CDL!

I haven't shed any tears over this one AT ALL. :jammin:

*off to look at the loot Quinn's mom brought "home" from her latest spree*

E - where in the heck do you find these things???? you crack me up!

Am I not the biggest dork? I HAVE the Bunny Suntra watch! A coworker and I paid something ridiculous for them when it first came out and Swatch was sold out... hehe we used to wear it with suits! Such rebels, you know.

Hehe I shouldn't admit stuff like this :graucho:

Hi Cutie:smile:,

Sometimes it does feel good to throw off the dead weight,;)! I think you would look great with an enamel bracelet that would compliment some of the beautiful colors in some of your lovely bags...however you might want to pick it out personally. But it was just a thought. All my best, :heart:!

Aaaaahhhh... good for you! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

I looooove the CDC cuff idea, I could totally "see" you wear it!

@HauteC: thanks for the apple/wine/women/men story, it made me smile!

Am I not the biggest dork? I HAVE the Bunny Suntra watch! A coworker and I paid something ridiculous for them when it first came out and Swatch was sold out... hehe we used to wear it with suits! Such rebels, you know.

Hehe I shouldn't admit stuff like this :graucho:
Now I want one too. I guess it's that rebellious side of me.

Ok, the small Roadster is pretty big on my wrist, so that gives you a hint how big Bunny Sutra is...

By the way, anytime you tap it, it takes a quick spin and picks a bunny position! Was funny watching my coworker explain her version of what her watch was doing in meetings... :Push: hehe

Attachments

• BunnySutra1.jpg
    BunnySutra1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 49
  • BunnySutra2.JPG
    BunnySutra2.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 35
HC, I love the Apples and wine!!!! :yahoo: ATG, love the "taste it" too! :graucho:
HnE I recently bought the Hapi bracelet in black and love it! The Kelly double tour would be great too! (love to use the cadenas!) :supacool: