I need something blue...

LVchick

Oct 5, 2007
Hi everyone!

Thanks to tpf members' replies i was able to make my choices last time i got a Damier 30 and a mono BV, I love them both!

Well, I would love to get something in the blue denim line, and again undecided, my question is what do you have and love or just love out of these 3 bags?

My choices are the Neo speedy, baggy pm or (mini?)pleaty. :shrugs:

This would be a casual out to dinner or movies bag to wear with jeans. :love:

Thank you for all your comments! :girlsigh:

I have a blue neo speedy, pleaty, and mini pleaty. My favorite is the pleaty...it's adorable and so versatile :heart:

I also have a baggy PM in fuchsia...great shoulder bag :tup: But for me, it's too large to take out to a casual dinner. Same with the neo speedy...unless there's an extra chair, I have to either put it in my lap or set it on the ground, which is rather annoying :Push:

I have the Neo Speedy (Fuschia), the Baggy PM (denim)and the Cabby MM (black). I like the Cabby the best. I like the Baggy and Speedy equally...love the shape and look of the Speedy but love that the Baggy is a shoulder bag. They can hold the same amt. of things but the Baggy will look a little stuffed.

I am a huge fan of the denim line. You can't go wrong with any of them. My next is going to be the mini pleaty in lichen.

The Speedy would be my number one choice. It's so cute!! The classic Speedy shape gets me everytime. I picked up a Fuschia Speedy earlier this year and it is certainly one of my favorite bags.

I have the neo speedy, sac plat, pleaty and baggy GM. I seriously love each one, they are all great bags. Out of the three you mentioned above, if I had to choose I would go with the neo speedy.