I need some virtual hugs everyone...

1. http://www.fox23.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=8ac15229-deda-43c3-81ee-bfe775f9bc3c

Fatal plane crash in Glenpool
    (GLENPOOL, Okla.) October 17 – Federal investigators are in route after a fatal airplane crash in Glenpool. No one on board survived the crash.

The plane hit power lines and then crashed in a Glenpool neighborhood.
    It happened just after two this afternoon near 121st and Highway 75.

The owner of the plane tells us Tulsa Episcopal Priest, the Reverend William Wiseman, Jr. was piloting the plane. Three or four other people were on board.

The Beechcraft single-engine plane was the property of Transportation Locators of Tulsa.

Construction worker Chester Kerns was hammering just a few feet away from where the plane landed, he saw it all with his own eyes. “One great big explosion, one great big ball of fire."

Chester says he desperately wanted to help. “When it landed, it was just still burning out of control."

He felt helpless. "You couldn't get close to it because it was one great big ball of fire when the plane was burning, there was no way to get to it to try and see if anyone was in there."

"When I got here there's a plane on the other side of the fence, the backyard on fire, wow! That's something I've never seen before", said Terry Lewis.

Living so close to the Jones Airport, Lewis says he knew something like this could happen, he just never imagined it would. “They could crash anywhere through here. This is a flight pattern and they are overhead all of the time. I imagine that people that live here now are going to be a little more conscious."

As for Chester Kerns, this is something he'll never forget, although he wishes he could. “I have never seen anything like this before, never. I have never seen anything like that and I don't care to see anything like that again."

The National Transportation Safety Board is on its way to Glenpool from Dallas.

The fire department says they're expecting them to arrive tomorrow morning for the investigation.

The police department says a briefing is set for tomorrow afternoon.

The people who died are the Lunn family and they were my friends and I last saw them today two hours before the crash. Its so wierd because I saw them and then two hours later they are gone! :crybaby: And it wasnt just a crash the plane became some huge fireball. Everyone around me is bawling and Im so sad. We had horrible weather today-lights flickering on and off and lots of wind- and I thought it wasnt true that the plane wouldnt fly in that weather but it was the electrical line or something. I cried but now Im just super sad and I cant cry and everyone around me is still crying but Im just so so sad. I just need to talk to someone besides my freinds and family. Any hugs would be appreciated. :heart:
  2. **BIGhug!**

awww girl! i'm so sorry to hear that you lost your friends! :[

hang in there .. and if there's anything ya need we're ALL here for you!!
  3. OMG!! I am soooo sorry *HUGS*:heart::heart: we are totally here for you. That is terrible my thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones
  4. i just wish i was more emotional because everyone is sniffing and sobbing and i just sit there thinking about them but everyone keeps telling me i dont look sad. its so frustrating!
  5. I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you big virtual hugs!!:heart:
  6. *BIG HUGS* to you!! We are here for you!:heart:
  7. I'm so sorry for your loss. (((HUGS)))
  8. I'm very sorry for your loss. Lots of :heart: to you during this difficult time. Hang in there!
  9. TakeMe, I'm so, so sorry to hear of your loss. Big hugs, and know that we're all thinking of you. :heart:
  10. Sorry for your loss and condolences to the families. ((((((hugs)))))
  11. {{HUGS}}
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss...
    As for your frustration for not feeling "sad" enough, I think you are still in the state of shock and disbelief... In any case, people grieve in different ways and don't feel frustrated about that.
    Take care of yourself.
    I'll pray for you.
  12. {{{hugs}}}

I'm so sorry for your loss, I agree with LV_forever such bad news can be difficult to digest and it just takes a little time to process it, please don't worry or feel bad that your not crying we all deal with things differently there is no right or wrong way to deal with this

Take care big HUGS.
  13. oh i am so so sorry for your loss. That is just so awful. HUGS :heart:
  14. Very sorry to hear about your loss...-hugs-
  15. I am very sorry for your loss. My sincere, tightly hugs to you.