I need some serious help!!!

you look great with the bag!! it's such a beautiful bag!!

i think you'd feel better about the bag if you were dressed up and carrying the bag around. try it and tell us! i hope you enjoy the bag coss it's gorgeous!

First of all, you are not heavy! When I first read the thread & scrolled down to look at the pictures I was surprised at how small you were!

And as another poster said, I wouldn't be posting if I didn't mean it.

The bag looks GREAT on you. Please keep it & wear it w/ CONFIDENCE.

BTW, REAL WOMEN HAVE CURVES!
Sure everybody wants to loose some # of pounds, but you look good!

I am 5'3" & weigh 135. Yeah doesn't sound huge but I have been 120 my whole life & have gained 15 in less than a year!
I am trying to loose a little bit for health but it has made me come to terms w/ my body. I'm not a size 0 & I don't want to be a size 0. I'd have to make myself have an eating disorder to be "celebrity skinny". As women we are WAY to tough on ourselves!

Thanks everybody---- I was just on the little skeptical side last night mixed in with a little doubt--- but now that I've re-read my post, yeah- like my good friend says

PUT YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES ON!! :shame: :lol:

Thanks again everybody--- you all are such a great supportive crowd!!

The great thing about bags is that we can wear them regardless of how heavy or thin we are. I think it's a good size for you and you look great with it on your arm. speaking as an overweight person myself, I wear my nice bags feeling better about myself, because I'm not my weight.

Nice choice! and I DO understand how you're feeling, because I used to feel that because I wasn't a size 6 I didn't deserve to get myself nice things. this forum helps with those old ideas, too.