I need some Love.

GeorgesLV

Lets Get Vuitton...
Jun 11, 2006
Okay, so normally I wouldn't do this sort of thing, but I have been feeling so down lately I wanted hugs. At the end of last week i started to get some symptoms - really puffy eyes, headaches, stuffy nose, just feeling generally whacked etc, and anyway I'm someone that NEVER gets ill. I just wanted to rant because this couldn't have come at a worse time. I have my A-Level exams coming up in June and I'm really annoyed because I had to miss school for the first time in ages today (even though I managed to get myself there, but got sent home). Anyway, due to this stupid illness I haven't been able to get properly into my revision, and am behind on some essays etc due to not having done any work at the weekend. I'm just feeling really down at the moment as I really don't want this to affect my performance - grrrr so annoying, i wish it could have come at the start of the year:sad:

Hang in there , George! We are here to 'listen'. Just get lots of rest, drink lots of water and eat soups, veggies and fruits. Maybe your body is telling you to slow down, relax and take deep breaths. The stress of your exams along with other things probably got to your body.

So relax and take it one step at a time! Think about your essays and what you want to write about and write anything down. It will come to you when you least expect it. Good luck with your upcoming exams!

Keep us posted on how you are feeling.

hug2.gif

Hope you feel better soon.

aw georges, i hope you fell beter soon. every one goes through a rough time when you get into loads of work and your exams are coming up. just take a little time to make sure you recover properly (you dont want to be knocking on deaths door the morning of an exam.) and just look forward to your nice long summer before you become a fresher(then you will really know what ill is, 18 SU bar parties!!!!!!)

Sending you lots of {{{hugs}}}. Have plenty of rest. Sometimes being sick is your body's way of telling you to have a break. Also, it is time for that dreaded hay fever as well.

So tuck in and drink plenty of fluids.

I wish you all the best in your A'Levels. It's your golden ticket to University and your future! :smile: