I need some help!

1. Hello Ladies! I would like a new Chanel 'everyday' bag and wondered if you have any suggestions.....
    Something similar to the LV mezzo/piano.

2. I don't think this is quite as large but it's as practical IMO, it's the Grand Shopping tote. IT's caviar leather so completely durable and is $1650.

DSCF1323.jpg
  3. Does it have a zip top?

4. it's 3 sections, 2 large ones, one on each side and between the 2 large sections is a large {but slightly smaller} zippered portion, large enough for a big wallet easily.
    I have an interior photo but it was too but, let me resize it real quick . . .

5. let's see. . .

DSCF1327.jpg
  6. OOOO!!!!! Thank you! That bag looks perfect. Thanks for the photos, especially the interior one. I am so excited now...

7. no problem!
    It comes in Navy/silver
    black/gold
    pink/silver
    beige/silver {I think - may be gold}
    white/?
    and I preordered it in brown/silver for F/W

8. The brown/silver sounds great for Fall. Do you know if they do one in black/silver?

9. they haven't before, but someone here said they think one is coming this F/W

10. Yep-according to my Saks SA it will come in black/silver. I preordered one at the trunk show a couple of weeks ago.

11. The Grand Shopping is gorgeous and a lot more practical than the Medallion (although I do love it too)...I just find it easier to get things in and out with the Grand Shopping.

13. i love the white one...o yea it has silver hw.... but i like it in the petit size because...well im petit ..

14. Thanks!!! I will definately try to order the black/silver one.