I need prada help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,

I wanted to buy something for a friend of mine, I saw her go crazy once when she saw her friends prada bag, so I figured it would make a nice gift.

I just received it but I dont think its real (I'm a guy so this is not my field of expertise lol)

Overstock Auctions PRADA HANDBAG LEATHER SHOPPING BAG LARGE TOTE BR2958 Item 34421745

i seen a bunch of these allover e-bay as well , all in the same price range too-all with the 100% auth money-back guarentee, but I did read somewhere that the real prada bags should have this
    It has to be firmly attached to the lining on all sides- mine does NOT
    You will be able to feel a piece of backing material underneath the plaque.
    All four (4) corners have to be rounded.-mine feel sharp not rounded
    Prada products will have zippers from one of the brands listed below or a combination of them.
    • Lampo (without the lightning bolt)
    • IPI
    • riri
    Mine is blank- can someone advise me before I make a fool out of myself :shrugs:

2. I called the seller , and told him this bag seems fake , his repsonse was I have the receipt from the boutique , whats the point in him faxing /emailing it to me when anyone with a bit of computer knowledge can create a reciept.

furthermore, he may use the same receipt for all the bags he sells, is that not a posssibility?

3. The fact that he is selling multiple bags for less than $200 leads me to believe that ALL of them are fake. In fact I would bet money on it. Save your money on this transaction and purchase a real bag on sale at Saks or Neimans, on Bluefly.com, or on eBay making sure the seller is mypoupette.com verified.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.