I need opinions on black mc beverly mm...

1. I read that this bag will be released sometime in April. At the end of April my husband and I will be going to Vegas and I want to buy this bag.

What are the odds of not being on a wait list and being able to get ahold of this bag shortly after the release? I know there are 5 LVs on the strip. I'm not sure how popular of a bag this will be. I know the monogram beverly mm had a great response.

Any opinions would be great! Thanks!

2. I am not a waitlist expert. But I love your collection

3. Thank you!!

4. Call one of the stores on the strip (maybe on at Wynn or Caesar's forum shops) put your name on wait list, this way you will not be disappointed if they sell out the first shipment

5. I would go ahead and waitlist just in case, you are not obligated to buy it if you change your mind or if you don't like it when you see it irl.

6. Sounds like a good idea! The only thing that worries me is that they will call me 2 weeks before I get there. I know they won't hold a bag for me for that long.

Thanks for the help

7. I'd waitlist at Fashion Show. They handle the lists better there....at least in my experience.

8. ^I was going to do it at the Forum Shops...but now that you mention that, I think I'll go for Fashion Show. We're staying at TI and that would be much closer. Thank you!!

9. Oh I hope you get one! I can't wait to see pics! and have fun in Vegas! it's pretty much my favorite place on earth!