I ~need~ more vernis, what is your favorite style, color?

1. I have very little vernis:

Framboise, brentwood
    Framboise, cles
    red, cles

I think I need something more neutral. thinking Beige or Bronze...I could go for noisette...but could easily go for something with more flash.

What's your favorite?

2. I have a noisette bedford, but I would like a brentwood (maybe in perle or something). The brentwood is number 4 on my list.

3. i love the indigo color...it just shimmers in the light...

4. My favorite color is Framboise. I missed the Fuchsia color, darn!

5. I love the noisette in the roxbury. I had one and sold it (didn't use it enough:crybaby: ) but I loved it.

Fuchsia is my all time favorite Vernis with baby blue second and bronze third.:yes:

6. I really like the malibu street in the noisette (well actually I like it in any color! LOL).

7. I have red reade, red lexington and red thompson (on the way)
    Bronze bedford is one the way..

I think bedford is my fav style in vernis line..I pretty much adore every single colors from vernis.. my favorite: red, bronze, Perle,purple,indigo,frambroise,noisette,mint ,baby blue, fuschia,lavendar,LOL did I just named all colors?

8. i like the indigo, framboise, and the noisette

9. I agree I pretty much like all the colors. I can't think of a shade I just DON'T like! But you didn't mention marshmellow which is one of my faves! LOL ;)

10. oops....

i forgot, fave style is the bedford and the houston.....

11. Indigo is such a gorgeous color! If I were getting something in Vernis, I'd go for indigo.

12. get a bedford or a reade!!

for the bedford: perle, indigo, marshmallow, or beige
    for the reade: rogue, fuschia, peppermint, lavender

gahh i :heart: vernis, get everything!!

13. Doh..How could I miss marshmellow..
    [​IMG]

14. Isn't there a new red vernis color coming out!?! Everytime I think of red and LV you come to mind! :yes:

15. Favorite colour: Framboise
    Fav style: Bedford>Houston>Reade PM