I need little help on website finding...please!

Don't know for sure this is true, but I had my favorite japanese customer help me with this website..he says she finances bags, and if we ask...prices are negotiable. -- I guess he read that on her page....

OK, i just re-read this whole thread and i'm just dying here.

you guys are too funny! anyways, i need to reconsider re-arrranging my cd accounts, withdraw my retirement, and resell my house to buy all these exotic skinned bags! they are just too gorgeous!

how does she get all of these? is she H # 1 customer and she resells them?

Aspen-I'm the one who posted about her: http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/should-i-go-to-japan-33054.html. It was tokyogirl who originally introduced this blog and I went to her site and discovered all the amazing hermes bags making my knees weak. Mika is a reliable seller and can be trusted. I went to Japan (am still going now and then!) to see her store and Mika was kind to show me all the amazing birkins and kellys. I'm satisfied with all my purchases so far. For those who live overseas and want to buy a birkin/kelly from her store, my advise is to take a flight to Japan. Go to the store and try out all of the bags before making a decision.

BEWARE: You will be POORER if you don't mind about it. ;) :flowers: