I need HUGS..IT's been a dreadful week

Gosh, I'm sorry to hear about what happened with your credit card! I hope that gets resolved soon!

As for the bead, I'll echo what someone else said: considering the price of the bag, nothing should be falling off of it like that.

Sorry to hear that you had a rough week. I've had people fradulently use my CC and check cards to, so I know it sucks. I hope you feel better soon! And don't worry about the missing bead, because they'll fix it and everything would be better.:flowers:

**Big hugs**

What a week you've had! I hope they get your cc fixed up and those charges are taken off your account right away. I will keep my fingers crossed that LV gets your bag back to you very soon.

-big hugs-

I'm so sorry about your CC. I know the feeling, mine was stolen once and someone charged a $1200 vacation on it! I was livid and so upset. I felt so violated. I hope that you have good fraud protection.

That is such a bummer regarding the charm on your bag. I can not believe it fell off so easily. Did Karen look at it? Were any of the other charms loose or coming off? Hopefully it's a one time thing.

Awwwww big HUG 2 U!!!
Nothing worse than getting stuff stolen and USED GRRRRRRRR.

As for the bag, LV should fix it and maybe give you a new one, it's unbelievable the bead just fell off like that and when it's BRAND SPANKIN' NEW!!!

Don't feel bad about what anyone else thinks about your bag!
Those fringe bags are HOT HOT HOT LE!!!

oh dear! (((*BIG BEAR HUG*))) am so sorry to hear what happened! hope the cc charges get erased soon, and hope it doesn't take all that long to repair the new baby! is it poss to ck w LV if they are willing to exchange for a new one since it's so new? hope they don't charge u for repairs!!!

Awwww thank you so much for all the hugs, I'm feeling better already:amuse: As for the CC I have to wait until my July statement to get the fraud charges taken care of, I too hope it goes smoothly! The thing that annoys me about the bag (other than the fact thic should NEVER happen to a 3900.00 $ bag) is that it was ONE bead that fell off ONE charm (the whole charm did not fall off) but it stands out to me like a sore thumb and I want it perfect! I'm not sure if this has been a problem with other bags, but it seems sooo easy to fix- just glue a new bead in the spot on the charm- extra beads should have been included, ya know!

Hugs to you and curses to the miserable credit card theif.
I think it's a lovely bag, I like the Speedy well enough but I :heart: the fringed bucket. It's a bit out of my budget at the moment though:cry: