I need help!

1. Okay, I really hope that you guys can help me....I know it might be a little of topic, but once you here my story you would understand how it has to do with COACH/
    I have been trying to loose weight, because I do not feel good about myself. My Boyfriend understands and is always supportive, but when I am doing something to loose weight I give up real quick. I recently bought myself a coach pouch, its like the skinny but a little round and chubby, a key chain. I loved them I was so excited to wear it, but then I thought about how I never really feel good in my cloths. So i felt bad that they would not look that good on me.
    Well I told myself that I would not wear them until I lost my weight. But I knew that if they were in my house I would probably wear them. So I packed them in there dust bags... every coach thing I have, and gave them to my boyfriend :sad: and told him I would not wear them until I lost weight and he could not give them back to me no matter what!! :crybaby:
    SO I am asking for some tips to loose weight, so I can get my babys back...
    Total of things... two coach all leather purses... the new pouch, the keychain , a black leather wallet, a pink signature wallet . I never used them for a month....
    My goal is 25 pounds my December 30.... if I do loose he will buy me my Coach sunglasses that I want or the shoes .. but not give them to me until I loose all my weight wich is 70 pounds along with all my stuff... no matter how long it takes... :cursing: so any help from the coach loving.. oh and i am in a ban...... :sad:
  2. (((HUGS))) to you for wanting to be healthier! :woohoo: And there is nothing wrong with a little incentive such as some new Coach items to motivate you to get there.

I am in the process of getting healthier/losing weight myself so here are my tips. DRINK LOTS OF WATER (especially before meals because you will feel full faster)!!

I also read that if you set smaller goals with rewards along the way that your chances of being successful are significantly higher. Try something like this to motivate you:

first 10 lbs lost = reward yourself with a Coach charm
    next 10 lbs lost = reward yourself with a Coach keychain
    next 10 lbs lost = reward yourself with a Coach mini skinny
    next 10 lbs lost = reward yourself with a Coach scarf
    next 10 lbs lost = reward yourself with a Coach wristlet
    next 10 lbs lost = reward yourself with a Coach perfume or sunglasses
    next 10 lbs lost = New Coach Bag! (priced at least $500 and up)

Not only have you lost 70 pounds, but you've gained a whole new Coach collection!

Good luck!!!
  3. Thank you so much.... and good luck to you too. Its always been so hard for me... i want them back so much. Thank you for the water tip..... I will use that one. Simple cause it does not seem so hard. he he... and I am going to bring that small prizes up with my boyfriend, I love that.
  4. I'm in the same boat as you, I'm a plus size and don't like it.

In the past one thing that really worked for me was Weight Watchers Online. You don't have to go to meetings, and you can keep track of everything you eat on their website. Every food has a certain point value, so you can still eat fast food if you want to, or sweets if you crave them, you just have to adjust the amount you eat for the rest of the day to make up for it.

If you do it properly, you loose 2lbs a week. That's the safest amount to lose. Plus, you don't feel deprived because you can still eat the foods you like.

Also, I used to go to Curves for Women, the little workout places in strip malls, and I found it a lot of fun, and it didn't really feel like a workout.

I've moved and money is tight right now, but as soon as I can afford to, I'm re-joining Curves.
  5. Weight Watchers is the only thing that works for me. And not Online but the actual meetings... it keeps me honest! It's a tough road - good luck!!!
  6. ^I've never tried doing the meetings, I may have to do that in future. :smile:
  7. This very day I have joined Weight Watchers online. I had the calculater on my Treo but like all of the other goodies you get for support online.

You are not alone in this endeavor, sounds like several of us are making changes or just supporting and maintaining changes.

8. You should really post in the Health and Fitness forum for some encouragement and weight loss suggestions. I post over there pretty regularly and there are a lot of really smart people over there and they give excellent advice.

With that said, I cannot emphasize how important it is to exercise and build some muscle. It will improve your appearance, make you stronger and help you burn calories and fat. Eat a healthy balanced diet with lots of lean meats, veggies and fruits and make sure that all of your carbs come from whole grain sources. No more white bread, pastas, etc. Also, cut back on processed foods as much as you can. If you drink sugary beverages (soda, fruit juice, OJ or anything with sugar) stop immediately. Don't waste your calories by drinking them; drink water instead.

I am a Lifetime Member of Weight Watchers and, while I think it is an excellent program, there is a lot more to losing weight and being healthy than simply counting points. Make your points count - eat fresh foods and cut the sugar.

Good luck - I know you can do it!! :biguns:
  9. One way that helped me drop some lbs was by completely cutting out soda pop. There's a ton of sugar in that liquid candy.
    Cold water actually helps increase metabolism (just a lil, but every lil bit helps!!) Also drinking water can reduce hunger pains and flush out more toxins too. Keep in mind, the less sugar you injest the less your body will crave it. When I first tried to stop drinking Coca cola it was difficult but as my body got used to it I did NOT crave it anymore, same with cookies, sweets etc.
    I also started taking more walks whenever I get a chance, maybe you & your boyfriend could take walks through the park or neighborhood.
    Just deciding to eat healthier is half the battle,:tup:
    I really wish you the best of luck!:yes::yes:
  10. Kanshashalo-- I love your plan!!