I need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasha_javi

O.G.
Feb 16, 2007
I am going to try this one last time, this is the 3rd time i have posted this plea for help and i keep getting redirected:cursing: !
Hopefully this time i am posting in the right spot!
The first time i bought an LV i got it from ebay, one week later i get 2 emails from people saying that the bag was a fake, i confronted the seller and she "admitted" that it was a fake bag and that her supplier had ripped her off sending these fake bags!
I sent it back and got a full refund, since then i have only bought from the LV boutique but i want to be able to get good deals once in a while.
I want to try ebay agin but i need to know, is there any reputable LV seller on ebay?!

I am going to try this one last time, this is the 3rd time i have posted this plea for help and i keep getting redirected:cursing: !
Hopefully this time i am posting in the right spot!
The first time i bought an LV i got it from ebay, one week later i get 2 emails from people saying that the bag was a fake, i confronted the seller and she "admitted" that it was a fake bag and that her supplier had ripped her off sending these fake bags!
I sent it back and got a full refund, since then i have only bought from the LV boutique but i want to be able to get good deals once in a while.
I want to try ebay agin but i need to know, is there any reputable LV seller on ebay?!

Have you tried the LV forum? http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/ Or were you redirected FROM there?:confused1:

I always buy Louis Vuitton from MyPoupette Recommended sellers. You can also have any listing authenticated for $5.00.

Go to MyPoupette.com, view the list of recommended sellers and start there. I have bought many from recommended sellers and never had any problems with authenticity.

Hope that helps!

If you find something on eBay that you like you can put a link to that auction in the "Authenticate This LV" thread. There are a couple people on the board that are GREAT at spotting a fake. Other than that be careful who you buy from. Make sure the seller has a LOT of feedback and make sure some of it is from LV bags. Good luck! I hope you find a great deal. :smile:

I'm sorry you're mad, but people HAVE answered you.
This is asked ALL THE TIME here as you can imgaine, so please, take the time to search a bit.
There's a LOT of threads in the LV Forum that can answer your question if you look for a moment.
I didn't see that you were ever 'redirected', I saw that people are asking you to take some time to look around a bit, there are answers to this questions everywhere.
or, to start, look here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/great-ebay-deals-62939.html
This Forum is for eBay questions, not authentic Sellers' topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.