I need help! Plomb or Mogano SGH City???

1. My mum is in HK right now and she's gonna get me another Balenciaga bag. She has a choice between Violet, Mogano and Plomb SGH City. She has decided to get Violet for herself so she wants me to choose between Plomb and Mogano. Which should I choose :confused1::confused1::confused1: I like both just as much!
  2. I think that it totally depends on what other color bags you have and what colors you wear more of. I love plomb and think that it is a fantastic alternative to black, but if you wear more browns and/or need a brown bag, mogano is also really lovely.
  3. I agree too- it totally depends on what bags you already have. I'm in love with the mogano, but I also need a brown bag so I'm biased. :smile:
  4. I have loads of black bags so for that reason I will prefer Mogano. But then again I have people telling me that Plomb is not really black per se and that it is a really gorgeous shade IRL and it's so versatile etc so I really don't know.

I just wish i can get both, solves all problems :graucho::graucho:
  5. Plomb gets my vote for sure.
  6. Plomb, I think mogano is very pretty, but not nearly as striking as plomb with GSH!
  7. I agree too that Plomb with SGH is so beautiful together, and it's soooo versatile.
  8. I don't even like gray, and I love plomb and bought a bag in it.