I need help on what to wear in Orlando

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone, I posted a thread last night on what to wear in Orlando, but I cannot for the love of g... find it again, guess my browser screwed up...

So anyway, I'm going on a business trip to Orlando the first week of April. I will be attending an IT conference for 4 days and then it's six days of vacation :yahoo: I was wondering what I can wear during my stay. Since I live waaaaaay up north with 10 months of winter I am pretty clueless :rolleyes:

Basically I was thinking jeans, loafers, cotton tees and long sleeve tops, maybe a cardigan and a silk scarf tied around the neck. I don't want to be too dressy, let's face it, 99% of the people at the conference are über-geeks :p

I really don't wear skirts and girly stuff, I like a classic basic wardrobe, but I'm afraid wearing jeans will be too hot? Maybe inside with the AC it is OK, but what about when the conference is over and I plan on doing a lot of shopping and Starbucks relaxing :wlae:

Any tips are appreciated :smile:

2. Can a mod close this thread, I found my first thread, it had been moved. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.