I need help on Tinted Moisturiser please!

It doesn't make you feel oily afterward. I have combo skin. I wear sunlit and I am blonde with medium skin. You can combine bronzelit and sunlit ifyou are inbetween or add a little moisturizer to it to lighten it. Ask for samples at the Chanel counter.

I have medium skin, dry and sensitive. No irritations so far and it doesn't become oily, not even at the end of the day.

You could ask for samples, like coachwife6 suggested. Chanel has lots of samples, I love that! This way you can find out which color suits you best.

thanks you all girl! i will go and find out the sample...just to make sure it usually dusen irratate or break up before i try on coz i easily feel sensative/break out...

again, many thanksss!

the IT bag, babyboo, mcb100

hey girls what kind of skin type you are?
does it cause you break out or too velvet or oily?

i heard La Mer is quite good but some ppl would think its easy to break out and Chanel i heard lots good comment on it just unsure maybe its more for oily type? i havent heard about stila?

Girls, i need some advice from you all:

firstly, i used to have make-up with foundation+loose powder and now im wondering the difference btw foundation and tinted moisturizer? would you prefer foudnation/TM? (do you still put on regular moisturiser b4 the TM?)

secondly, i have heard about Laura Mercier TM is the best seller, however after reading some reviews most ppl think it is not as good as it was thought and maybe too oily after an hour or too thick...etc anybody is a fan of LM TM? or the oil-free one? give me some advice? so is it actually a best buy product or not so...?

Dr Denese sells a tinted moisturizer with 30 SPF on QVC and it works great!

thirdly, anyone would think LM aint the best, recommend one you love, i need an oil-free but hydrated one and i have combo,sensitive easy to break out skin sometimes can be very dry...im looking at Lancome/Chanel are they still not good enough?

thanks thanks thanks xoxoxo:heart:

Dr. Denese sells a tinted moisturizer on QVC. It has 30spf and gives your face a moistured feel with a little color. I saw like 10,000 people order it in one day and so I decided to try it. I use it everyday now and really recommend it.

I use neotrogena ( sorry if i misspelled it ) its awesome tinted and has spf also so thats great. And i also use Mac tinted and has SPF also. Hope this helps.