I can't do this one one my own ! Here's the situation: I have no birkins at the moment as 2 are trying to be sold by a reseller; This is to purchase a new birkin on hold-raisin chevre; One of my 2 she has to sell is brand new and RED! Will not release raisin until possibly 1 at least sells...ugh! Have been waiting almost 3 mos. and nothing! I think I want the red back.... Or am I just tired of waiting?? I do love chevre, however, in my one birkin not used all that much I did end up having quite a lot of wear to the corners... The red is togo... The only thing is I currently have 2 red bags (rouge h plume in chamonix/rouge garance paris bombay in epsom-all completely different of course ) Any thoughts??!!! I need help! Thanks!