I need help in deciding...

debbiechin

Jul 12, 2007
I can't decide which bag to get. I want a bag that can be used for work as well as for weekends. I don't carry much things in it..just a purse, mobile and maybe a bottle of water. I'm torn between the Hampstead PM or MM, the Saleya PM and the Bagtignolles vertical. What would you ladies suggest?

I would go with either the Saleya if you want either Azur or Damier since it has a zipper and the Hampstead does not. And I would go with the BV if you perfer mono.

Out of those 3, I'd going with the Saleya. I work in NY. I don't like to carry bags that don't have zippers when I'm in the city. But based strictly on style, my pick would be the Bagtignolles

I have the Batignolles vertical. It may be a bit big for what you carry. I find it just a bit bulky for weekend use. How about poppincourt haut? It's a smaller bag with a zipper top.

Otherwise hampstead mm looks good.

Thanks for the replies ladies...it's so hard to chose when there are so many great bags:P I tried the Hampstead MM, Saleya PM as well as the BV and I really like them. Have not seen the Hampstead PM yet but was thinking that might be a better size for what I carry. I had a look at the Poppincourt haut but it looked a bit small on me. Aaaarrrgggg........I'm soooo torn.....

I say the Hampstead or Batignolles... now you just have to decide on mono or damier. I say go for the damier, although the BV is nearly half the cost...