I need help! I can't decide which to get?

I saw an Amarante Roxbury this morning and oooh-la-la, that is one hot bag!!!

I have the Pomme Brentwood and the Amarante Summit Drive so any combination color/bag would work really well since these two colors are absolutely breathtaking!!

The styles and colors you have ordered are really a knockout combination! I think you'll be happy when you finally receive them. Congratulations!!

I have Pomme Rox and Amarante Reade...but when I saw the Amarante Houston at the Boutique I also fell in love with it..just couldn't justify the price of it since I've been outa control with bags lately. I think the Houston in Amarante is a beautiful, class bag. Can't wait to see pics!

Thanks, I do love the Amarante Houston...I just wish I could have one in each color! I've attached pictures for everyone to enjoy. One thing I noticed when taking the pictures, the fingerprints are SOOO noticable! And I didn't receive a buff cloth with the purse. So I called Elux yesterday asking them to send me the buff cloth, and what do they send me instead? A dustbag! So I still don't have anything to wipe the fingerprints off with...doh!

Oops, I didn't realize that my pictures didn't upload the last time. Here are the pics of my Amarante Houston.

Attachments

• Ebay 205.jpg
    Ebay 205.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 28
  • Ebay 210.JPG
    Ebay 210.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 32
  • Ebay 207.jpg
    Ebay 207.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 28
  • Ebay 206.jpg
    Ebay 206.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 33
I saw an Amarante Roxbury this morning and oooh-la-la, that is one hot bag!!!

I have the Pomme Brentwood and the Amarante Summit Drive so any combination color/bag would work really well since these two colors are absolutely breathtaking!!

The styles and colors you have ordered are really a knockout combination! I think you'll be happy when you finally receive them. Congratulations!!

Oooh, lovely. I was considering the Pomme Brentwood, but being a petite girl, I thought it might be too big for me. And the Summit is so cute too. You're right though, the two colors are gorgeous that you can't really go wrong. It's just a matter of picking the style that's right for you.

Oooh, lovely. I was considering the Pomme Brentwood, but being a petite girl, I thought it might be too big for me. And the Summit is so cute too. You're right though, the two colors are gorgeous that you can't really go wrong. It's just a matter of picking the style that's right for you.

I am petite too (5'1") and at first I thought the Brentwood would be way too big, but it actually works and I was soooo happy with that! Most times, those big bags look like they're carrying me!

Yes, it really is a matter of picking the style that's right for you. Please share pics when you get your goodies!:smile: