I Need Help From The Forum...

1. I would like to get a new lockit bag in mono canvas but I'm not sure on the vertical or the horizontal, has anyone seen the size difference in either? I know there not out yet, but there are some pfers with this bag in the suhali leather, is there that much of a difference?

2. Hello?

3. The vertical is pretty tall and the horizontal is kind of the same size as the BH. Of all three I liked the proportions of the smallest Lockit. I liked it in Suhali better because I would worry about the vachetta bottom on the mono too much. :flowers:

4. I was just looking at another lockit thread and I see this bag IRL pictures, then it hit me a vachetta bottom:push: what the hell??? this bag is too cute:upsidedown: :shrugs:

5. I know! The one I saw on display already had a stain on the bottom. :push: But it is really cute!

6. I saw them all on Monday and honestly the only one I liked was the smallest

7. Yeah. i saw them in the store yesterday and I liked the horizontal better becasue it can be carried on the shoulder. They look better in person than they do in pics

But that darn vachetta bottom. :push: You'll just have to be really careful

8. I love that the Horizontal can be carried on the shoulder. I wish the smallest one had shoulder straps instead of handheld style. I'm hoping the Horizontal won't look too large on me.

9. I tried the Horizontal on yesterday at Saks BH. It was quite nice, but I would not be able to wear it on my shoulder with a jacket/coat (a must option for work). The vachetta is a considerable area of the bag...but it was the shoulder drop that killed it for me...

I should note that if you can carry the work style b-bag on your shoulder easily, you could carry this bag on your shoulder easily. The cabas mezzo is still the best/most functional work bag for me.

10. I'm wondering how the Lockit would look in the Damier canvas...:girlsigh:

11. Here are the dimensions

lockit 11.42 h 11.02 w 4.72 d
    lockit vertical 14.17 h 14.57 w 5.91 d
    lockit horizontal 17.32 h 12.2 w 5.12 d

12. Here I am with the lockit and the horizontal lockit. Sorry, I didn't order the vertical - no pics. Hint - I'm 5 ft 3 and the lockit is mine - the horizontal is for my friend who is considerably taller.

100_1464.JPG

100_1466.JPG

13. Sorry about running away - (I work at home) however Bagasms, my other friend is almost 6 feet tall and looks fabulous carrying the smaller lockit as well. My other friend who wanted the Horizontal just loves BIG bags!:wlae: