I need help decorating my office wall...

1. My office at work is all white brick walls and the wall behind me is HUGE and I need something to put on it! Any ideas????

I currently have a framed print I bought for $25 that is 32" x 26" (seemed big in the store but got lost on the wall!).

The girl in the office next to me just hung up a beautiful quilt. I hate to copy her, so need to come up with something else.

I am the webmaster for a college and spend about 60 hours a week sitting here -- my home away from home. :sad:

Please help me with an idea! Nothing too expensive but I'm willing to spend about $100 for something else.

The wall is 9' high and 8' wide.

2. How about a tapestry on a rod...

3. That's a nice idea! I wonder if they make huge ones... have to look it up now! Thanks!

4. A beautiful framed scarf, a japanese kimono or robe hung by a rod. Framed artwork from children in your family- whether it's your kids, nieces, nephews, godchildren, etc. A great print already framed from an art museum...

5. my desk walls are decorated with magazine tears of bags and pictures that I like.... it's quite colorful...

6. Does your college have art students? Maybe they can paint a mural on the wall?

7. since you are the college webmaster i suggest items relating to your school. i was thinking of sports shirts, sweater with sports letter, frontpage of college newspaper nicely framed etc.. if you want something more girly i would use plates from the spode blueroom collection (they are available in blue,red, black). in an office i decorated i used the red plates, brass candle sconces and hunt scene pictures. when you have some nice green plants this makes a cheery room. tj maxx and marshalls often have the plates for $7.99 you can't beat that price. good luck.

8. Wow - ya'll have some great ideas!!!! Thank you!!!

I do have all the other walls decorated and pics of my daughter here and there. I have a bulletin board with newspaper clippings of her in sports as well as a couple of drawings she made me. It's just this big blank wall behind me that's icky and plain.

Think I found a couple of things on eBay I might get! One is a tapestry and the other is a quilt (even though I didn't want to be a copy cat :p ).

I do have lots of plants around -- all fake though. (Yes, I buy fakes! LOL! Plants only!)

Love the idea of college merchandise, too... wonder if the bookstore will give me some freebies for advertising! :graucho:

Thank you again!!!