I need help buying my 1st Chloe bag!

1. I need advice please!! Since recieving my paddy wallet :love: , I have been looking into purchasing a baby/mini paddington. However, I don't really want to spend more than necessary (shocking huh?) so I was wondering where would be the best place to purchase from? Purchasing from overseas really confuses me, as I don't really understand customs & other things that go along w/ that, but if it's the best way to puchase I am willing to learn!! I'd appriate any help any of you can offer!! Thank you! :smile:

2. do you have any pictures of your paddy wallet? i want to get one!

for bags from NAP, you can call dhl to check what the customs duties are. It's usually separated into customs duties and sales tax.

3. look on aloharag.com, they are a boutique in Hawaii that I've been to, seem very legit....anyway they do not sell them online because they are not an authorized on-line seller like net-a-porter or Neiman/Bergdorf.....I think they do no tax and free shipping (reg. price items over $500) so that's probably the cheapest way to go, plus I've noticed they're prices tend to be a tid bit lower which doesn't surprise me because there are many price differences in Hawaii...the retailers tell me they are considered a different region than the continental US and a lot of the time that actually means a lower price, for example I have purchased Luis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, and Tods all from the direct company stores during various visits and every purchase I made the base price was at least 6% lower than continental US, the chanel purchase I made was a pich higher though, but for the most part you can get a little bit of a deal, then if they mail the item they don't charge tax (but if you're like me and want to use it while you're there you pay the 4.166 tax which still isn't bad at all)

4. Yhassan! You wont believe it but I'm in Tucson TOO! I just purchased a tan Paddington through a price match from Nordies for $770. Thanks to a PF member for the info on the sale that Kirna Zabete was having. You can try to get a Nordies or NM to do a price match for you? Let me know if you need any help.

5. You're kidding!?! I'm not really familar w/ that store or their sales. If you could offer me any information that would be amazing, what a great deal!! Always nice to here from a fellow Tucsonan...too bad we are stuck in this crazy heat though...

6. Not sure if its still possible because most Nordies have sold out of their spring collection but an sa from Nordies pm a tan paddy for me w/ the sale that kirna zabete had which was 50% off all spring chloes. You can try calling around but I dont think theres many left and the sale has been over for over a week now. I called Kirna yesterday and they said they only had Gladys' left. HTH

BTW. Where did you get your apple green balenciaga? I saw your post on another thread. I've been eyeing that one for a while now. :smile:

7. Oohh ok thanks for clearing that up! I got it from a fabulous pfer before the MP was closed. If you get a chance to get one, I would highly recommend it, it is an amazing color!

8. I have a small black and a med seafoam from years ago but i'd love a vibrant color like that!

9. So are there no more stores who have any discounts left right now?

10. Discounts are pretty much done, but you might be able to find one.