I need help-28cm plume

This is an old pic of me with my plume. Don't get bored. :sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

28 bicolor plume white/dark grey
attachment.php

hermesBB i could never get tired of seeing that picture!
THAT is white done right! white with dark grey piping... GORGEOUS! what is the interior???

hermesBB i could never get tired of seeing that picture!
THAT is white done right! white with dark grey piping... GORGEOUS! what is the interior???

Thanks HH. :heart:

The interior is also dark grey so it won't get dirty easily, although i do have a bag insert to protect the delicate lambskin. :idea:

Thank u princessfrog, kelly_birkin.

MrsMorris: cute name, is it from harry potter?

I do like plume a lot, especially the clean line.

Hermesaholic, I posted a thread several months ago stating the differences between Fuchsia and Rose Shocking. Too lazy to do a search, but Rose Shocking is definitely brighter and has a yellower tone than Fuchsia (which has bluer tones). Also, if you notice the stitching, it's a dark pinkish-brown on Fuchsia and a bubblegum pink on Rose Shocking.

You'd be surprised that many SA's can't even tell the difference! Looks like Hermes is producing a lot of RS chevre lately. I saw the same Plume 28 at the Bellagio, Las Vegas store recently.

Hermesaholic, I posted a thread several months ago stating the differences between Fuchsia and Rose Shocking. Too lazy to do a search, but Rose Shocking is definitely brighter and has a yellower tone than Fuchsia (which has bluer tones). Also, if you notice the stitching, it's a very dark pinkish-brown on Fuchsia and a bubblegum pink on Rose Shocking.

You'd be surprised that many SA's can't even tell the difference! Looks like Hermes is producing a lot of RS chevre lately. I saw the same Plume 28 at the Bellagio, Las Vegas store recently.

thanks! i will search:smile:

MrsMorris: i am a harry potter fan, so... Bet ur puppy is as cute as her name !!!

Fesdu: Thanks. U know ur 28 blue jeans kelly is the ultimate kelly that i want, the color the size, it suits u to a T!!!!!