I need citron.

1. And I need help deciding. Is there any color that this would NOT go with? All I can come up with is yellow. I'm leaning toward either:
    Leigh Pocket Flap #11128 $658 p. 39 of catalog
    Shoulder Bag #11127 $448
    New Ali aka Shoulder Flap #11134 $528 p. 49

I really like the Leigh, but wondering, does the chain straps make it dressier? I'd like to be able to wear on the weekends with jeans, etc....

thanks for your help!

And for those of you ordering this stuff already - can I do it through my local store?

2. I think that the citron color goes with black, brown, navy, grey, black and white, red, khaki, camel. It pretty much goes with most things. It even looks lovely with Green which I wear alot of. If you want something totally neutral you can get the camel. I personally love color which is why I only own one black bag.

3. I went ga ga over the citron color; it is lovely. I think any of those bags would be a good choice.

4. I agree!! I think it would be a very versatile color, that would go with pretty much anything!! (Although I also agree with your original assessment that some yellows may not be the best compliment... ) :tup:

5. I love it - especially in the Leigh style

6. Now that the PCE is extended just order the Leigh bag in citron. If you don't like the color you can just exchange it to the raisin color in August.

7. Does anyone have a picture of the Leigh bag? I can't seem to find one.

8. The picture is no longer available. It was in handbaglover post about the new catalog, but the pictures were taken down.

9. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

yep, that is what I"m gonna do. My store better have extended it!

10. [​IMG]

11. I bought this bag in whiskey for the PCE. I love it, but the shoulder strap seems short.