I Need Cheering Up....

1. :cry: :sad: MY FAVORITE HOCKEY TEAM THE EDMONTON OILERS LOST TONITE TO THE HURRICANE'S:cry: :sad: BUT I DO HAVE TO SAY CONGRATULATIONS TO CAROLINA THEY PLAYED GREAT. MY BF TOOK ME THRU THE REGULAR SEASON AND THEN THE PLAYOFFS WITH THE OILERS. NO OTHER TEAM IN MY EYES WILL COMPARE. THEY WERE DOWN 3-1 IN THE SERIES AND THEY FOUGHT BACK TO TIE AND WHEN IT CAME DOWN TO IT THE BETTER TEAM WON.:cry: :sad: NOW I SIT AT HOME ALL ALONE, CRY AND SAY THANKS TO THE OILERS FOR A GREAT SEASON AND PLAYOFFS. I BELIEVE AND CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON TO START.

2. :shame: .............. :roflmfao: ...............:flowers:

3. Ur undying support for your favourite team is already a cheer and a pat on the back for u.

4. ***hugs***
    hmm, you've reminded me... i must call Calgary 2moro!

***hugs***

5. You're a true fan and you team made it pretty far! Cheers to you and them!

6. Oh I am sorry, but proud you guys went to the finals! Next season will be great.

7. *sigh* I never watched hockey...and the Oilers beat out the Vancouver canucks for the playoffs... but I still tuned in today. The Hurricanes played a great game though, I have to admit. Oilers had lots of power play chances to score...and didn't pull through...they even had an empty net goal go in. But I'm sorry to hear you're heartbroken.... don't worry..next year they'll take the cup!!!! ;)

8. 4evereternity, your team fought back from 1-3 down - that shows great fighting spirit! Next season, they'll go one better and end up as champions (here's hoping! :biggrin: )

9. There is always next yr! ;)

10. :flowers: :flowers: sending hugs and flowers your way.

11. I was rooting for them too. But that's okay. There'a always a next time.

12. Sorry I hope you feel better!:flowers::flowers::heart::heart:

13. The Oilers have done an amazing job and their Stanley Cup run has been nothing short of phenomenal ! I mean, how many 8th seeded teams make it to the finals ? And there's always next year to cheer ! ;)

14. my thoughts exactly! it was a hard loss, they fought so hard. now i know how my bf feels with the flames 04'run...only edmonton did better! :yes:

15. 4evereternity, I am morning the loss of the Stanley cup as well! That's the closest we've come in 16 yrs! The Oilers played well, and there's always next year.