I need Baby Paddy info

1. Does anyone know how much the baby paddy costs? Also, where could I find one?

2. Net-A-Porter still have the baby paddingtons in silver & tan:

http://www.net-a-porter.com/Shop/Designers/Chloe/Bags

And depending on where you live, I guess calling your nearest store carrying Chloe-bags might be an idea. Even if they don't have the baby bags in stock, maybe they might be able to locate one for you?

Good luck!

3. they are super cute in the Mini too. You can fit a wallet, phone, lipgloss and small make up bag in, so its fine for daytime and super fine for evening. I love the Tan, I think it was made for the mini :smile:

4. i think they retail around $1300... i've seen it at Nordstrom and the Chloe Boutique in Costa Mesa, CA. They are soooo cute. I love it in the mousse color!

5. got mine from NAP for $1380 ... the silver.. which sadly I just sold on eBay because I got the antrhacite med. sized paddy.. and i miss it! soo cute!

6. I saw a baby anthracite at Bloomingdales in Chestnut Hill (MA) today. It was really cute, though I can't recall the price.

7. thanks girls!

8. Another question, how come the prices are so much cheaper on Cricket? I used xe.com to convert the prices..

9. I think NAP is cheaper?

Cricket: 685 pounds + 70 shipping = 755 pounds = $1427 US
    NAP: $1200 ($1300 less VAT) + $30 shipping to US = $1230 US

Someone tell me if I'm doing the math wrong.

10. I just went to Chloe in South Coast Plaza and they had an ivory baby paddy and another color, but I don't remember what that was. They're tiny in real life!