I need an intervention!! See my pix!

1. Ok I have been VERY bad this sale season. Here are some incriminating photos of Chanel goodies I've lugged home so far (though I thought I'd lump in some Prada, Gucci, etc to throw the scent off the #1 culprit Chanel!). I've yet to get all of the Chanel/Gucci RTW (alterations and what not) so I'll post those later. Somebody please get me to rehab!!

I'm on the fence for the Chanel platforms (first 2 pix)...what do you think...shouldn't I return a few of these shoes (if so, which ones!)???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

patent pale gray Louboutin mary janes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LOVE LOVE these metallic Dior sandals though:

[​IMG]

2. Metallic Fendi buckle slides:
    [​IMG]

Louboutin choc suede espadrilles...HEY! how did my kitten get in that pic:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

LOVE these Gucci silver bling bling sandals but NOT on sale!!
    [​IMG]

DEFINITELY keepin these:
    [​IMG]

3. oh my oh my oh my! you have been very bad! in such a good good way!

4. these Prada ones are like a work of art!
    [​IMG]

Chanel belt and sunnies (love the wavy stems!)
    [​IMG]

5. to make things worse, I just picked up these two bags right before sales hit...somebody HELP me stop this madness!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Wow! You hit the jackpot with the shoes!!! I wanted those black/ivory Chanels but they didn't have my size. Love the CLs, the diors, Gucci's are hot...I love all of them!

Where did you find that Chanel belt? I love it!!!

The 2 Chanel bags are TDF!!!

7. the first one although its pretty i dont think its something you may want to wear next summer but it's all down to you. LOVE them ALL.
    p.s. You've got amazing feet.

8. ^^thanks Kitty2sweet! I was a hand and foot model back in the days of struggling through law school! Hilarious to think about it now!

9. I got that belt at NM in Willow Bend (dallas, tx) last week while visiting the parents. They were not on sale at Saks however!

11. wowwwee ldldb! what amazing shoes and bags... :drool: you've done well :lol: i'm for returning the 1st pair though, especially if you don't think you'd want to wear them after the summer's over?

12. I love the Fendi and Louboutin!!! Great haul!

13. LOVE your shoes. I also picked up some metallic Dior's from the same collection, but the sandals w/3 inch heel in pewter. I'm hoping to find some more shoes on sale next week when I'm in Vegas.

14. OMG, what a great haul ldldb! I love all your new shoes and esp. those gorgeousss handbags!!!:heart:
    Side track a bit, may I ask what kind of polish that you used on your toe nails...I love that color!:yes:
    Congrats and enjoy!

15. hi Petals12! the nail polish is by Milani (some cheapie brand I found at Walgreens) in black cherry #28. I basically lurk around drugstores and hoard any dark wine polish I can find! I put on a base coat, 2 coats of polish, then a fast dry top coat and I'm good to go. My self-pedicure takes maybe 10 mins to do each Sunday morning as I read the paper!