I need an intervention part 3--more pix!

1. So remember me, the hopeless addict from this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/i-need-an-intervention-part-2-lotsa-pix-153813.html

Well, I was in NY to take a jewelry making intensive with my sis last week and also picked up some loot that was sent to me at her place (to save on tax!!). The first is a full length dress that I got 60% off. It has a halter neckline with the white trims and camelia. The best part is it has two pockets!! I used my old Saks EGC so I scored the dress for about 1K:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The dress looks so lifeless on the hanger but it's quite sweet in person :heart:

2. The second item is from the prewinter collection that's just hitting stores. It's a black double breasted wool coat/sweater, again with the classic white trims. The back of it has two cute tabs--so cute that I had to take front/back pix:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I used my NM incircle points (375$ gift card) to offset this lil number. Yes, I live in sunny southern Cal so what I'm gonna do with this jacket I've no idea...but it's so modern and sporty and classic looking at the same time that I just totally love it. Do you all think it's a keeper???

3. That dress is simply GORGEOUS!!! Congrats on the dress as well as the price :tup:.

4. Oh, I love this!! :heart: Definitely a keeper! :yes:

5. I'm dying here :drool:, your wool coat/sweater is an absolute keeper. I LOVE the detail on the back :heart:.

6. If you'd want to crib swap for a week just so you can wear your sweater/jacket, I'll let you know when the winds begin to blow cold. You'll have to feed and walk the St. Bernard, though :smile: Nice haul, congrats!!!

7. the coat is tdf! loves it.

8. the dress is beautiful, I love the camelia. And that jacket!!! OMG!

9. OMG, I bought a boiled wool version of the Chanel RTW coat. Except where yours is grey mine is white and where yours in white mine is black. How funny.

BTW, love your purchases!!

10. Make sure you have the store reinforce the thread on the buttons. Nothing like losing a Chanel button. Hard to replace and they don't give you extra - argh!

11. :drool: OMG! I love love love both!!!!! :drool::drool: I get the best RTW.

12. i love the coat

13. Love your stuff!!! You have fab taste!!

14. The dress is so pretty, the jackets cute too! I would love to see modeling pics.

15. Thats a great deal on some beautiful clothes! I need to shop at Saks more.